Thursday, November 1, 2018

Again... The newsworthiness of WLKY is killing me!

The post before this one talked about how the weather forecast on WLKY was unnecessarily super long and how it was newsworthy but time-consuming and not as relevant. This post is almost the same thing, except this one, is an article I found on WLKY's website.
I feel I should stop talking about how much bogus people post on WLKY's website. MAjority of the time it's actually notable like people doing great things in their communities and such, but making a slideshow about American Celebrities aren't helping the community a tiny bit. 
It's literally a slideshow commentary about people like movie actors, singers, and other famous people. I don't see a newsworthiness in this post at all, and thankfully it's not really made a big deal of, because it would only disappoint me more to see this be a top story of some sort. It's not that I'm a hater of this post, but if you wanted to post this online, then you could've just posted on a site that's made for this topic, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment